the laid.back Buddhist has MOVED...back!

Friday, September 21

Don't Judge My Desktop!!!

Jon tagged me with a Desktop meme (directions are on his post) that couldn't wait (lest he think I took time clean it up!). Luckily, I reorganized my desktop a tad yesterday because it was getting cluttered, muahahaha.


Here's a larger image.

I hereby tag:

Vy
Conan
Miki
Mike
Polli
Keeyit
Theory of Thought

Have fun. =)

25 Musing(s):

Anonymous said...

Hey, looks nice, but. What is it? :-) The view from your window or what? Right now my desk is a nice photo of the new Yamaha Tènèrè riding along a Moroccan road. Did I mention I love motorbikes? ;)
Sandy greetings

jon said...

That's an amazing looking desktop. I love that image! :)

Rolando said...

That's one cool desktop Joanne! I think I see people blogging through their windows. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey now, what about the Celeb Crushes and Viral Stories tags you keep skipping? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Ok, I finally caught up on this. Although I got scared, as I'm a techno-have-not. But it worked :D

peteej said...

Beautiful desktop image! I suppose the "Movies to burn" were legally acquired? ;)

Joanne said...

Raqqash: Ooo, I love motorbikes, too. Haha, it’d be a nice view from my window…but it’s not. It’s the view from someone else’s window and they shared it on a high-resolution wallpaper site.

Jon: Thanks! The colors are amazing, and I love how warm they are.

Rolando: Heh, bloggers represent!

Dan: Hahahaha! Mmm. Jon’s meme had a time constraint? It’s taking more time because I’m making them real good? I’m a known procrastinator?

Mike: That was fast! I think you’re the first of the people I tagged to complete it. =)

Peteej: Of course, just like the mp3’s in my “New Music” folder are legally acquired as well! ;) Haha, good eye, it must be the photographer in you...

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA! EEK! Ok I'll bite. Love yours by the way. :-)

me said...

We are some "techno-savvy" bitches. ;)

Anonymous said...

yeah it is fun !
I will get this meme done soon ya =)

Kevin said...

ewwwwwwwww it's vista... ewwwwwwwww....

Kevin said...

oh, here's mine :-)

http://filebox.vt.edu/users/kzhan/Stuff/desktop.jpg

Joanne said...

Kevin: Ha, admit that you're just envious =P

mcrilf said...

Awesome desktop! Where's the image from? And is it a real place?

The Chick said...

I love that image...like everyone else, obviously. Where'd you find it?

Anonymous said...

Wow, can you teach me where you get your desktop's wallpaper? It looks great. =)

Sarcasm Abounds said...

This reminds me of Jimmy Stewarts view in "Rear Window."

I almost expect to see Raymond Burr burying something in that little yard. . .

SA

Joanne said...

InterfaceLIFT.com, mine specifcally was Colored Windows from the view out of somebody's bathroom in New Jersey, lols!

=)

darkspark said...

hi,

i've always been planning to post a shot of my desktop in my blog, but i keep forgetting. thanks to you i am posting it right now.

by the way, thanks for dropping by at blog buddha. im still experimenting with the design so there's no content yet. i just bought the domain, but i am still using blogger's free platform, so i am working within it's limitations.

again thanks for always dropping by!

dada

Joanne said...

Dada: Well, good luck with all your blog experimenting...can't wait to see your end result, I know it'll be fantastic! =)

Anonymous said...

very impressive image. That Desktop meme is quite an interesting one.

Joanne said...

Inspirationbit: I know, right! I like the visual aspect of this meme since they're usually lists and words.

Anonymous said...

That is a great desktop, Joanne. I just bought a new laptop that also has Windows Vista. I like it so far.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't not noticed yours before - your desktop is nice and unique and thanks for commenting mine :D

Joanne said...

Erina: Thanks =) Yeah, vista is not bad...though I know of many who beg to differ.

Renny: No problem! Interesting how these memes travel around different networks around the same time.


IF YOU'RE GOING THROUGH HELL, KEEP GOING.
Winston Churchill