the laid.back Buddhist has MOVED...back!

Friday, October 17

Because I should

I should do laundry, really. Ideally.

So, I'm going to hold this thought long enough for it to get realized. Which is totally why you're reading this super-exciting blog post of a girl who's on her last pair (actually it's this really cute black boyshorts, so technically not even).

There are so many thoughts running through my mind, including worrying about all the various papers and presentations due next week, that for some reason all I can focus on tonight is that I really ought to put in the laundry.

Silly, huh?

Perhaps once I get that laundry done, I'll be able to try writing about what's really irking me.

2 Musing(s):

Becka Robinson said...

I do that too when I have a lot of things on my plate...for some reason when I have clients to email, calls to return, weddings to finish, etc, all i can think about is how i should wash the dishes :)

Anonymous said...

I just found you again via Blogcatalog but my RSS is SO out of date it hasn't been updating for months! I have lots of catching up to do...have you been away?

Ahh. Just read the archives. It's not my blog reader! Welcome back!


IF YOU'RE GOING THROUGH HELL, KEEP GOING.
Winston Churchill