the laid.back Buddhist has MOVED...back!

Monday, July 30

10 Non-First Dates

...that I would find appealing.

  1. Kayaking
  2. Or, canoeing
  3. Mountain biking*
  4. Spelunking
  5. Shooting range
  6. Or, archery
  7. Go-karting
  8. Camping
  9. Rock climbing*
  10. Motorcycle ride through the countryside

*have tried, and confirmed as Very Appealing.


Basically, 10 things I’d like to do with someone I’m dating or at that implied exclusiveness stage with.

Then again, if I’m at the implied exclusiveness stage, I'd also be thinking about strip poker. I've no idea why this is so, but ever since the idea piqued my interest, it's not only stuck....

It has become a must-try.

1 Musing(s):

thethinker said...

Of those, I have only done rock climbing and go-karting.


IF YOU'RE GOING THROUGH HELL, KEEP GOING.
Winston Churchill