the laid.back Buddhist has MOVED...back!

Thursday, July 5

In Some Ways


In some ways, I'm relieved. In others, more worried about the disappointment. I didn't know how else to tell her...

It was coming sooner or later, and so, I’m relieved that it finally came sooner. That she finally knows and in the end, understands. Supports it despite everything. It's almost funny how we both didn’t want to say what we actually thought because we believed that’s what the other wanted.

It's funny how love is sometimes.

I can't change these things. My mother really does know me the best. I don’t know why it has to be this way. I guess things really do have to be learned the hard way. Really, I wish it didn't have to be. Now that I’m older and understand, I want to spare you every second of worry and concern.

I'm taking it for the better. I'm acknowledging my limits, but I’m using it my advantage. I’m using it to strengthen myself in order to set new limits.

And, I'm so, so sorry.



0 Musing(s):


IF YOU'RE GOING THROUGH HELL, KEEP GOING.
Winston Churchill