the laid.back Buddhist has MOVED...back!

Tuesday, November 6

Reminder to Vote Me!

Sure, I like the number 3 a lot.

It's one of those numbers I'm fascinated by. However, it loses some of its appeal when 3 is for being stuck at 3rd place for all eternity (yes, I'm aware I'm implying eternity to end on Nov. 8th, the last day to vote!). It's just that a gal likes to change it up a little...you know, with your support of course!

So please help me appreciate the number 3 again by getting me to 2nd place. In fact, I can see myself really appreciate being stuck at 3rd place more if in the end I manage to reach 1st place, ha! ;)

Thanks for all the overwhelming support so far!

You people have proved that bloggers totally ROCK.

14 Musing(s):

Anonymous said...

Voted every day for you grrl..!!

Hope to see you MOVE up even more.

Joanne said...

Meleah: Haha, thanks. =) It's been a steady stream upwards!

Stealth said...

I've pimped my blog for you, J. Good luck.

Unknown said...

I've been voting lotsly!

Anonymous said...

Voting right now!

Alexis said...

Three is one of my favourite numbers, I do lots of things in threes just because I like it so...

Unknown said...

Hey, remember me? ;)

I will be voting when I can. I haven't been reading or commenting much lately since I'm in the middle of my training and I've got all the British paperwork stuff to deal with.

I'll just have to catch up later. :)

Michelle and the City said...

congratulations on the nomination! that is awesome :)

and thanks for adding me on the 20-somethings network. i love meeting other fab bloggers!

snacknuts said...

Which would you rather have me help you get to: second place, or second base? Hmm?

Fine, I'll go vote.

Jen said...

This is how I found you, actually - I was reading all the nominees, and thought "the laid back buddhist" was an awesome title and therefore I had to check it out. Lo and behold, the awesome title has an awesome blog attached to it. So I voted for you :)

Princess Pointful said...

Sorry, still #3... but that is still pretty damn spectacular.
You're like a bloggie celebrity or something ;)!

Anonymous said...

I voted, but I'm afraid I couldn't get you out of the spot. The spot I won't mention between 2 1/2 and Pi. Sorry. I have to run some errands today. If I go by an internet cafe and can vote again from a different IP address, I will.

Anonymous said...

Well as long as you're not being greedy and wanting no 1 all for yourself....

Anonymous said...

Stuck on #3, right... ;(
Well, we all tried our best for you.
Your mission for next time, should you accept it: call in the cavalry and sweep clean through to #1!
Go get them! :D


IF YOU'RE GOING THROUGH HELL, KEEP GOING.
Winston Churchill