the laid.back Buddhist has MOVED...back!

Thursday, October 9

Short and sweet pleasures

THE LIST.

Things that made me happy today:

1. Teaching AM yoga, power yoga, and subbing for pilates (although my abs are not going to be as happy about those 3 hours come tomorrow morning!)

2. Double-cappuccino cheesecake...twice.

3. Another 3 amazing hours at Head Start--I'm not supposed to, but I can't resist picking these kids up. I'm always either having my fingers held in their itty bitty hands as they drag me somewhere, my hair being played with, or someone (or two!) crawling into my lap.

4. Re-watching an Audrey Hepburn movie

5. No classes tomorrow!

6. Having tonight for myself to do nothing productive...and indulge in anything I want.

3 Musing(s):

Anonymous said...

You forgot the important #7: Hearing the sweet sound of V's voice on the phone.

Did I burn you an Audrey Hepburn movie?

Becka Robinson said...

Sounds like a wonderful day! :)

Greeneyezz said...

Sounds like a great day!

And you can't go wrong with Audrey Hepburn either.

~ZZ


IF YOU'RE GOING THROUGH HELL, KEEP GOING.
Winston Churchill